Sunday 15 October 2017

Relatives

Relatives
Generations of stars
To be embraced

‘Eyes that glimmer like silk’-W.B.Yeats

Magic in the harp

‘The ever-living’.W.B.Yeats

‘The laughing people’-W.B.Yeats

Would you see light?
Be my day and night?
Would you help me fight?
Would you help me feel right?

Would you hear my heart?
Every curve ,ever mark?
We have a life to start
Can we build an arc?

I walk down the street
My body hurts
My skin weeps

Chocolate cups of death
I have no options left

He won’t let me rest
The room is full of insects

‘The breeze of memory’-Helen Barnes

‘Then see the clear blue skies above,
The star that shine consistently,
And think of love’-Helen Barnes

‘The beat of heart that pines’-Helen Barnes

‘The twinkling burn’-Helen Barnes

‘In a song,a touch’-Helen Barnes

Moonglow
Milkyway show

‘Clairvoyants distress me
Commuters depress me’-Wendy Cope

Tomato’s growing in the green house

Out for a run in flowered fields!

Sweet mate,let’s communicate

‘A diamond that would light a room’-Derek Massey

‘When you’ve been cheated,you’re so defeated’-Derek Massey

Would life with you be heaven?

‘Come,now,my love,and lie with me’-Derek Massey

‘Just pottering around the lawn
Can often make one feel reborn’-Liz Cowley

Lost to the frost

Touches of blue
A paint box

I love waterlilies and garden archways
Claude Monet’s house

Gorgeous sky
An English scene
Purple in the spring

A mark of respect
I keep p-pining for us to connect
Those days I stayed I cannot forget

A body that’s drowning

The sleeping cove
There’s a monster inside!!

All eyes glittering
A bicycle under the Christmas tree

No comments:

Post a Comment