Sunday 15 October 2017

The neighbour diamond

The neighbour diamond
Borrowing flour and chatting for an hour

The life of more glowing kisses

Unhappy verse

All I want to do is cry and sleep
I am weak

It’s Autumn

The leaves have already given up
And the trees are shivering in the wind

I caught the ambition of your eye

The house was hushed
It was a lovely song

Daffodils
A thousand torches
The sweet spring

One tallest triumphant flower

The perishable apple
Full,wet and red

‘Where,like a pillow on a bed
 A pregnant bank swelled up’-John Donne

The entirely beautiful peach bloom

A dream of fairness

‘Under the waltzing trees’-Louis MacNiece

Sexual joy

‘The orchards of our mothers’-W.H Auden

‘Youth is full of sport
Age’s breath is short’-William Shakespeare

‘My heart shall truly love you’-Jo Sylvester

I would like to be a ray of Bethlehem

‘The listening winds received this song’-A.Marvell

Waves and seagull cries
The healthiest blue

Moonlight stars
Soft guitars
Campfire
Sitting on cars

The Charity shop
A tale in everything
Magic hand of chance

Moon-loved human being

If I go near them
The ice appears

On the swing brushing the cool grass under my feet

‘Fairest star,loved guitar’-Pb.Shelley

‘Soft dreams of the morn’-P.B.Shelley

All gentle things
Fragile springs

‘Love is flower-like
Friendship is a sheltering tree’-S.T.Coleridge

Thanks and praise for Bolognese!

If I could fly away
I would hold up my hands and pray
The wave is so high
I may say goodbye

Stars,smiles,satsumas

No comments:

Post a Comment