Saturday 19 March 2022

Bold and beautiful

Bold and beautiful 

I wanna stand up in front of you all

Bare my soul


Colours of the earth

Snow and ice or blue skies?

Green trees or bare branches?


Yellow daffodils opening 


Fantastique

Take a seat 


English lesson bliss

Dreaming of a kiss

Sat next to fitties

Lit and language!!


I could lie with you forever

You are such a pleasure 


Wizardry,like magic

I am so attracted 

When I look at you

I cannot fight it


Heavenly eyes,skies

My darling baby

Your hair so wavy


I look into a pram

A sweetheart baby


Sweet seduction

I feel like the lucky one

In the bright bright sun


Strong arms around my waist

Kisses,kisses on my face

Lots and lots and lots of praise


Handmade by Elves?


Handmade by Angels


I still havent got any music

But I have lyrics of love

Lyrics of a red flower bud


I wonder if Im in his head?

When he's at the club and Im in bed

Does he remember the I love yous

And everything I said?


Or is he looking for someone else instead?


I snuggle into his warm body

Sweet as honey

The day is gonna be sunny


They tell me you just know

Bright and aglow

A magic kiss in the mist

He has my soul


The moon 

The milky way

The stars that shine

The words that rhyme


Until the end of time


He hurts me

I remain composed

Everybody thinks I have a growing nose


I carry adoration

I carry admiration


Loving arms,warm embrace

Then he carries my suitcase!

That wonderful face

I wanna wear lace


'Inspiration,grace and compassion'-Anon


Did you know?

You were silent deep down in my teenage heart

Playing a little Mozart


Deserted 

Abandoned

Rejected

Cast aside


Dropped

Forgotten

Wrecked

Ignored


'The infinate-the knowledge shining in your heart'-Nina Khajuna


In the air

At the fair


Through the doors of your eyes

I can see your allies

I can see the moon full size


I love him so much

With his gentle touch

My life doesnt suck

When I catch his look


'An ember of warm sweetness'-Rachna Chowla


The canvas of stars,like

A carpark of lit cars

A row of sweetie jars


Kissing you

Soft touch as velvet

I close my eyes

Its 'the moment'


'The memories of my past died 

The moment you walked in'-Abigail Afari


Into greatness

Watching them grow into greatness

Into creativeness


No comments:

Post a Comment