Saturday 19 March 2022

Everytime

Everytime I over eat

It's a promise to myself I didn't keep

Everytime I over sleep

I get upset and I begin to weep


Everytime I take a seat

I always think I should be on my feet

Everytime the till goes beep

I dream about a holiday in the heat


But everytime I meet my man

I love feeling his warm hands

He smiles at me and he kisses me 

Its our own island


You kiss me

You save me

You miss me 

You crave me


You wake me with your love

Butterflies in my stomach


Do you wanna fuck?

I love you so much

Waiting for your look,your touch


Playing in the bath suds


Love is


'I believe that love is loyalty 

It will always have your back

It will bravely stand infront of you

If someone should attack'-Patricia A Fleming


You are my love and my only light

You are the reason I have survived


The Beach


Searching for treasures and stories

Stories about danger and love

You want there to be a message in a bottle

You want to go into the sea wearing swimming goggles


You wanna find the perfect shell

You wanna find and paint shiny pebbles


Friendly cooings in the morning 

My heart is warming

The sunlight hits my face

I thank God for this grace


Waltzing underneath the stars

Making out in sports cars

Going out to fancy bars

The night is ours


A glow-worm of light

I hold you tight


Tonight,my sweet,my heartbeat

We are not going to sleep!


Please keep your promises

We will sail away on summer seas

We will eat lobster,drink cocktails

In the warm breeze


An outside table

All golden in the sunset

Hand in hand,this is perfect

We havent even kissed yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment