Saturday 19 March 2022

So good

 So good,the sex

I smile and I text

Lets go for a walk on the deck

Kiss me on the neck


The dream goes on 

No matter how old you get

That everything will be perfect


Completely forever

In any type of weather

You help me keep it together

My little piece of cheddar!!!


Can I be sure?

I wanna be pure

Looking through the holiday brochure

Shall we book a tour?

My time with you feels like a cure


Wishing on the same star

Even though we are miles apart

I wanna be heart to heart

The reason my day starts


Love is right


Wishing for you

Needing you

Wanting you

The passion is strong


The idea I adore

Your key in the door

Who cares if we are poor

We dont need couture


Retreatful and peaceful

A screenful,

Breathable


Living in a water bottle


A little lavender


Comfortabilis


Work Home Bargains

Tillin and fillin!

Facing and Tracing!


Barkers Clippy one and pinny ones!!


Sun magic

Need to do some leg shaping


Bad night

Show me some light


Something beautiful

A lovers smile

Laughter of a child


You fill me with hope

I wanna write you little notes

Hide them in the pocket of your coat

You are my always,

My true love


Flowers and dreams

And custard creams

Fishes swimming down the stream

Smiling under the moon beam

A perfect scene


In the day

The trees are big and green

The birds are singing

And I am thinking,about you

Blue sky thinking of you


Diet 

Butter beans and greens!!!


Tonight,the window will steam!!


I dont want to think about my stomach

But when I diet I always blow it

I wake up in the morning and hope it will change

Hoping I will change lanes


Just seems like it always rains

being bullied by all these big names

The voices,the games

It feels like I lost my mind,my brains


Popular and thin?

Have you ever wanted to win?

Make a killing?


Why do I always feel alone?

My silent phone

I dont want to be a cosmetic clone


I just want my own home

Feel like Ive been re-born

Be happy,not forlorn


No comments:

Post a Comment