Saturday 19 March 2022

Please always

 Please always tell me the truth

In the kissing booth


An honest mind

The honest kind


Gorgeously

You are watching me

You are touching me

Caressing me,

Undressing me

Rest beside me

Hand to hand


The peaceful scene that makes me dream

There's sheep dotted on the fields

Im riding a bike with alloy wheels

Travelling on the motorway

Looking for warmer rays


I remember,

Sweet scenes of childhood


On the swing 

In the pool on a blow up ring

Listenning to the birds sing

Watching the butterflies wings


Skipping down the road

Bouncing tennis balls on the wall


Shakespeare flame

The one with the brain

I just wish the language was the same

Do you think he expected the fame?


Hidden brook

Just need some luck

Lookig through some photos I took

I just want my writing to sizzle

And touch


Day and night,pure light

To be constant lovers

When no-one suffers

Under the sun

Under the moon

And the stars above us


A person,

A voice,a mystery

I wish someone would believe in me

Turn the key in me

Listen to my plea


Harmonies in everything

Harmony of truth


Would you like some hot honey?


I text you heartily 

I dont care about money

Just know a bit of astronomy

And romantic comedy


The magic hand of chance 

Will he ask me to dance?

Kiss my hand in France?

Give me that perfect glance?


Spicy kiss 

I close my eyes,he is bliss

Im not afraid of the mist

Im not afraid of the twist


To be sinful,eat sugarcane

To re-kindle or restrain


To tell the truth?

I wanna kiss you again and again

You make me tingle

The love you send



No comments:

Post a Comment