Saturday 19 March 2022

Sweet singers

 Sweet singers

Singing birds


Swirl of colour

Call them musical


A sinking star

Wants to go far

Propped up against the bar

Revving the engine of a car


'The host of stars and hummingbirds;-Michael Donaghy


'The great setting flame'-Joseph Blanco White


My missing light

Love at first sight


Meeting friends at the coffee house

Stirring my coffee

Away from the clouds

Soft music in the background


New York town

Walking around in a diamond gown

Wearing a diamond crown

Finding your sound


The bright lights

They are on all night

Be careful you dont run into a gunfight!


Be my Angel,watching when I cry

Give me a rainbow across the sky

Be my food and water when the land is dry


Travelling to 

The Grand Canyon

Be my companion


Travelling to 

Niagara Falls

Going to see the Lakers

Play basketball


The Piano player

The frequent prayer

Worrie about the ozone layer


The beauty of nature

Thanking our creator


Mountain Range

The Blue Mountains


'The Three Sisters'


Faith (North Sister)

Hope (Middle Sister)

Charity (South Sister)


No comments:

Post a Comment