Saturday 19 March 2022

Honey ,I want you

 Honey,I want you

Like water from a stream


You have given me 

A reason to shine

A reason to climb

You came in at the right time


I love you simply and dearly


Dreams


Words and sparkles

Not scanning barcodes

Dreams of singing to a parkful of fans

Driving a carful of friends

Dreams of finding magic creams

Great fitting jeans


Finding someone forgiving and sweet

Kissing my hands and saving me a seat

Making me feel complete

Dreams of travelling all over the world

Finding lot's a opals

Lying in the sun

Finding someone

Dreams of winning a little money

A flatter tummy!!


Dreams of a white Christmas and lot's of kisses

Dreams of spring and beautiful flowers

Playing with my niece and nephews for hours


Dreams of finding a house with a blossom tree

A walk in wardrobe with dresses to star in

Sometimes I just want a morning coffee

'A weekend bacon butty'


I wanna write a love song and use my lungs

I wanna travel to beautiful islands

I wanna kiss a hundred thousand times

I wanna inspire a hundred thousand minds


Dreams,simple dreams of the sun coming out

A pint of beer,a pint of stout

And holidays,I count









No comments:

Post a Comment