Monday 11 July 2022

Love,honesty and healing

 Love,honesty and healing


Easy oatmeal pancakes recipe


In a station of the Metro

'The apparition of these faces in the crowd 

Petals on a wet,black bough'-Ezra Pound


The flight of birds and kind words


'Walking by the waters down where an

honest river shakes hands with the sea'-Jackie Kay


With all my heart

Kiss me,pick me


All of my heart

You play be like a harp

I wanna walk on your arm

I wanna talk all night long


Please don't leave me torn apart

Let's lie on a blanket at the park

Share a spark

Light up lanterns in the dark


I truly miss you

I just want to lie on your chest

Feel your caress,

Confess


I step on the scales

I want to set up some sails 

and head to the sea

Where on-one can see me

I have come off the rails

I wanna sing like an oriole


Im not the only one

Singing to your song

You make me feel like I belong

Our bond is strong


It started out as fun

But now I feel your lungs

Breathing in,breathing out

I please you with my tongue


I wanna be in your bed forever

Let our hands connect and stay together

Take a smile at the rainy weather

Pouring in like a day in December


Everyday I want to remember

To truly treasure

You are my adventure


Outside its cold

Inside we are not troubled


By the fireside

I sit down and cry

Let's open our arms out wide

(Charity)


A walk on the beach

Can you teach me about the shells?

Can you help me find pebbles?


Too many marshmallows!

Too many ferrero's!


Should be eating watermelons!

Drinking hot water and lemons!


Turning to sugar

It has to stop

All that sugar

What the fuck?


Nights are getting lighter

Days are looking brighter

Having an all-nighter

Feels good to be a writer


'Lost'


Scared of being a biker

Scared of being a Mountain climber

Scared of being a diver

Scared of an angry tiger

Scared I wont get wiser


Seeds of creation

Eyes in admiration


This is a celebration

My salvation

Like aviation 


My comfort ,my destination

I smile in conversation

Look up at constellations


Eternal student

The planets and their movement


With a little sunshine and a little design


I crave to embrace

Just to see your face

Just want to remember the taste

To feel your skin,your heartrate 


The sensation you make me feel

Ripples throughout my body,

Charlie!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment