Monday 11 July 2022

And I love you

And I love you

I belong

I wanna write this in a song

So fond


Novel title 'Sensation'


I need someone to help me

I need someone to give me a chance

Have this dance


I need a protector

A loving letter

I wanna go on a adventure

With an accepter


An open wound

Standing alone under the moon


Speaking with gentleness 

A specialness


I like sentimental verse

And finishing first!!


This place with you

This wine,this food

The ocean blue calming

Me and you


Let's take a walk along the beach

Listen to our heart beats


'Two hearts beat warm'-Thakor Vallabh


I see constellations

Doing my ballet dancing rotations


'Make me feel home

Make me feel the heavens

Make me feel my youth'-Thakor Vallabh


'Every picture

Every word

Every blessing

Every moment with you'-Thakor Vallabh


Warmth of a child 

Grabbing your hand

Walking down to the sea


I wonder if the beach will glisten with pearl

Said the little girl


What inspiration looks like

I watch people in the gym

Building muscle,getting slim


New York


The magic in this city

The subway can be risky,getting off at the right stop

But its amazing when you shop!

Have your coffee topped up!!


'Ive tasted your flames'-Thakor Vallabh


BABYLICIOUS


Give me a kiss

I dont care about gifts


'I was dancing in my head' -Anon


I wanna be your friend,your goddess,your guide

Last night,I cried


Manchester sorrow

Wish it was me he followed 

I dont want to borrow a heart

I want to win a heart


I wanna come first

I dont need a verse

Will you be my earth?


Im not afraid of hard work

But I dont wanna feel like dirt


 I wanna write a hit

I wanna write something lit

When I dont run to the exit


Why am I alone?

I wanna be mindblown

I wanna feel warm,

And at home

I wanna moan


The best Ive ever known

Please dont leave me torn

The rose and its thorn


I need courage 

Love is rubbish


Sparkling waist


Naughty fly



No comments:

Post a Comment