Monday 11 July 2022

Dirty story

Dirty story


His hands were warm and soft

She was getting hot

He blew and kissed her eyelids

To totally drive this


His lips,on her tits,hands on her hips

Felt like fizz

The smell of spices,he just couldnt fight this

The passion,like waves crashin,

Like the skies lantern

Then he just held her,the birds in capella


Poems have the power to heal

Give happiness and provide inspiration


'A friendship ware as the rising sun'-Navaneel Kar


'To kiss the waters of the lily pond'-Navaneel Kar


The rains of you


They think foreign is wrong

Foreign food

Foreign ways,lauguage


But listen,each place you visit

Can free your spirit 

Its good to be different


Our time is so sexual,I cant even think

Our time is so special,your India Ink


I wanna write a sonnet

Put your photo in a my locket

Lie on a car bonnet and look at the stars

See if we can see Mars


All the birds

Voices soft and sweet

Light up my face


Dreams 

Thrills

Glows


Gentleness of heaven

I dont want aggression


Fireside enjoyments

At the wintertime!!

Outside enjoyments

On a summer night!!


'I want to be your favourite hello and hardest goodbye'-Anon


Sweet and unconditional


I remember your touch

I love you so much

Its nore than your looks

Or what Ive read in books


Day after day

Night after night

I dream of a bay

I dream of starlight


Visual


Those petals on the bed

Came in from the window

A blanket of red

I listened to every word you said

And kissed your head


So many relationships

Based in sex,based on trips

But when you are in my arms

When you kiss my lips

My heart goes quick


No comments:

Post a Comment