Monday 11 July 2022

Phrases of a song

 Phrases of a song

I have lot's of them

Just need to out them together

And makes a anthem


A wakeful beam

First thing in the morning

Do a yoga class and some toning


Spiritual blue

I look at you


'The moon

It glitter soon'-Edwin Arnold


Attractive love

Attractive dove

Attractive Angel up above


'Such wondrous love amazes'-Phiness Fletcher 


Flower soul,simple hair


'The winds,the tides and gravitation

The energies of love'-Anon


'The jasmine moon'-Hart Crane


The awakener 

When the first buds open

For a moment my heart is unbroken

God has spoken


Bliss of my heart

Up there in the charts

That once in a lifetime part

Looking smart


Voice and verse


I dreamed of a jeweller


My heart,my soul,my verse

I think Im ready to burst!


'Glows in the stars and blossoms in the trees'-Alexander Pope


Nocturnal lamp


In quest of sweets

In quest of facebook and tweets

Dropping drumbeats


'Determined,dared,done'-William Cowper


Games of youth

The roundabouts and swings

Can you hear the birds sing?


The green of earth

We need to protect and preserve


Searching for wisdom,

Greatness,happiness



No comments:

Post a Comment