Monday 11 July 2022

A glimmer

 A glimmer into the movie world

The fashion world

The pop world!


Vibrant hues in every leaf

Red,yellow,brown 

They would make a wonderful gown


Simple,cosy,comfortable

I can be myself with you


Love is our natural home

Dont ever make me feel alone

Keep me warm


Admiration in winter

Red robins,snow and Merry drinkers

Carol singers

Gift givers

All the lights that flicker


'It is well to give when asked,but it is better to give

When unasked,through understanding'-Kahlil Gibran


In my heart

Cant bear it when we are apart


People are plastic

Im a romantic

I wanna believe in Hollywood magic


I missed a trend 

Then,I missed my friends


Take me away from this hell

I cry,I feel so unwell

Looking for skies of purple

I dont want to go round in circles


The knickerbocker glory hotel!!


All this emotion

Outpowers the whole ocean

Bright eyes in devotion

I used to be broken

My love token


All this blue in the sky

I cannot say goodbye

Let's take a trip to NY

Try some American pie!


I love you

There's no one above

It's really just you


When I feel your skin

It feels like Im pining 

Its perfect timing 

The stars are shining 

Let's see the world

Let's dance and say those gorgeous words


I love you forever 

You put me back together

Held my hand

You are my treasure


The daffodils are yellow

It's God saying hello

The sun's looking mellow

Pink clouds soft like marshmallow


Easter eggs 

Little chicks and bunny rabbits

Hot cross buns 

And many setting suns


I dream and I create

Standing at the golden gate


You dont know your so so special 

I want to make your body tremble

Watch me throw a pebble into a Lake

Watch how many ripples it makes


'Sweet golden sand'-Lemn Sissay


Dance,sing ,write


Through pain we retain compassion

But the media teach us to obsess over fashion


The music of knowing 

Her hair was flowing


These eyes are the windows to my soul

I cry like there's rainfall


Devil,rebel,sexual


'Because we held gold in our hearts

Because we had diamonds for eyes 

Because oil ran through our veins 

And a blessing hung in our skies'-Lemn Sissay


The magnetic moon


Blooming there 

In a white dress,curly hair

Everyone cant help but stare

An answered prayer


Moon dialing 

Moon crying

All those hours of flying 

You used to keep me smiling


Your face aglow


A child in prayer 

A little chair

Carrying around a sweet,sweet bear


Their own magic ways

A child sits on the sand and plays

Oh,I love a beach day

Watching those big waves

Stepping into secluded bays and caves



No comments:

Post a Comment