Monday 11 July 2022

See the potential

 See the potential

A piece of paper and a pencil

Write something special

A chance to excel


Please be gentle

Im quite sentimental


Pure and precious 

You refresh

You bless us


A pocket full of God

Love within a hymn


Saved by 'the one'

I smile all day long

Every love song


Friends I imagine

Friends in compassion

I wanna try Manhattan

Listen to the anthem


Cherished soul

I want his picture on my wall


Don't just sit there

Don't sit there staying blue

Rise up,rise up

The day is brand new


True heaven

A heavenly glow


Soothing like a song

Having a massage

The smell of essential and 

Healing oils


God,

Path the way

I am lost,I am  afraid

I do not want to fade


A spring in your step

Is it someone you have met?

Did you find someone on the net?

Does life feel perfect?


Go hand in hand 

On the beach

The cold sand under your feet!


Love you

Love always


A blossom sailing down the river

The water looks like shiny silver

How much time did you spend with her?


The quiet,

The stars


I want your kiss

I want worldwide bliss


I miss you,your not in my bed


Footprints


In bed,in hospital 

I suffered and suffered,my burning soul

I hoped God would give me a hand

Footprints in the sand


God makes all the plants grow

God makes the rivers flow

When I see a sunset,I just know


They say

'Your situation makes you'-Anon


Constantly adoring 

My love is

Constantly pouring for you


Life jacket of faith

A love to create

Its a wat to escape


Special and valued

Feel special and valued


'You are the soft wind

Keeping me alive and hoping'-Reyes Salvacion Roselle


Warm beautiful fingers

You give me the tingles


I  hated being single

M life is now more than a kindle


'I want to glow with the snow'-Reyes Salvacion Roselle


Symphonies in my head


So many flowers

So many pretty girls

Pretty curls

How do I get him to put me first?

Is it enough to write this verse?


I see 

The sea of sequins

There's creatures living in secret

Shipwrecks underneath it

Dolphins swimming in seqence

Im looking for some freedom

And a sweetman


Pebble beach

Careful where you put your feet

Careful you dont die from the heat!

Or fall asleep!

Careful you dont go too deep

I hope the ice cream is cheap!

Let's pick the same spot everyday this week

Let's make every memory unique


Liberty of love

The words that I love

Like they are directly coming from the Angels above


In petals falling

I hear you calling

Why are you so depressed?

Let's get it off your chest

You are not alone in this


Older,wiser,winning?




No comments:

Post a Comment