Monday 11 July 2022

When you finally kiss your crush

 When you finally kiss your crush

And you love them very much

You gasp at every touch

The way he .....

Simply lovely


I felt so young

In felt so free

Like everything was in harmony

He came over to dance with me

The rest is history


Pillow talk

Your dreams,your thoughts

Let's take a trip to New York

Pretend we are on a catwalk

And watch the sunset


I cant pull my eyes away

I wanna see you everyday

I wanna get lost with you in the hay


Chocolate Advert

To watch you

To study you

Remember every moment!


'The grasses that shimmer'-FS.Yousaf


'The pink of my dreams'-Anna Mann


Let's wrap ourselves in each other

My amazing lover!!


'Music,warm,weaving us together'-Anna Mann


'Silver fire in the sky'-Anna Mann


'Tune across the moon'-Anna Mann


'Release your fears

Wipeaway your tears'-Jackie Forster


Ready for

Some warmth in the night

To get close to you 

Until light


Wholehearted love

I will give you wholehearted love

But I am rubbish behind the stove!

You know I love the colour mauve


Sensual,sexy,burning with passion


I love travelling

I love adventures

But being with you is the quencher

I will always remember 


Telling my secrets to the moon

Maybe one day Ill write a little tune


'The love,the fun,the spark'-Anon


Making flower chains

Making flower crowns

I love the smell of grass

Butterflies flying past


'Cotton candy skies'-Olivia Rose


Angels from the sky

They know how I cry

I just hope I have found the right guy

My high,my allie


Every fucking day

I feel so low

I just want this anxiety to go


'The moon is her spotlight

The ocean is her orchestra'-Olivia Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment