Monday 11 July 2022

The union of a kiss

 The union of a kiss

I sure miss

When someone gives you your dream,your wish


A magical way

On a magical bay

You magically say

I love you


Your love is unmatchable


My entire core hurts

When you have to work

So I turn to words


My love is pure and true

And all I wanna do


I need your love

I need your heart so


With a soul so beautiful

Can you really have it all?

Be completely magical


Beautiful strings and smooth melodies 

You are my favourite song


You have such a light in you

Your eyes are the brightest stars


Television heaven

Fitness heaven


The answer to a dancer


Magic melody

A beautiful lady


The Garden 

Flowers at my feet

Full of sweet dreams


Just need a little heat,you know!

Summer and a garden swing


A dream honey


In search of adventure

To find my center

I want to surrender to you

Remember too


Harmony in it

Eternity in it

Hot Hot sunny days

Look at those big waves



No comments:

Post a Comment