Monday 11 July 2022

Sex is art

 Sex is art

A painting,a photo


I wanna wake up to peaceful mornings

The thought of singing and performing

The thought of recording


Truthful eyes

Promise me,no goodbyes

No telling me lies


Refreshing words


Travelling to serenity

I need to find my identity

I need to find my sanity


The jug of water

The love overflowing


'The sky is weeping'-FS.Yousaf


Whatever weather may come our way

I am here today,I am here to stay

I will come to your side without delay

We will dance,we will sway


Your smile has me dreaming

At the same time Im weeping


Walking,talking standing real close

You know,I think I love you the most

Im always messaging  and putting up posts


Everywhere with you


He dived into the bed

Petals of red

She was dancing in her head

A holiday in the med

Drinking wine and dipping bread


'The faith and fire within us'-Thomas Hardy


'Colour and warmth and light'-Jullian Grenfell


Strong hands

With the right plans

White sands

Discoverng far lands


'A shining peace'-Rupert Brooke


'The glittering blue'-Edmund Blunden


Help a beaten child

Show them people can be kind

Open up their little minds

Offer them some good times

See some joy in there eyes

They don't need to cry


The sweetest

The sweetest man I know

You give me that golden glow

Bridesmaids are standing in a row

As I slowly walk the isle 


Under the ground

Trees are taking root

Rabbits are digging tunnels,so cute

Under the ground

In countries that are poorer

People are looking for water

Under ground

People are hiding from war

I wish I could erase what they saw


I wanna live in my own home

But I'm afraid Ill be cold and alone

I need somebody to keep me warm


I also need my memory

Just how it used to be

I wanna drink lemon tea

Start the day healthily


Believe me 

(About Tom Cruise)


This isn't a dream meeting 

I feel like he's cheating

He talks,he stops me sleeping 

He talks,he keeps me eating


Now I cant fit in my clothes

My sparkling waist is no longer exposed

When the camera is out


Charlie is my dream meeting


i want to stay Angelic

I want more than a merit

I have a story and I want to tell it

I have a story and I want to yell it


A bleeding heart

Forget me not


By candlelight 

You'll kiss me through the night

We will spark,we will ignite

Touch each other like waves delight 


Smiles and laughter

Happy ever after

He wrapped her in love

Like a bouquet of rosebuds


I dream of some thing to save me

To create me


Harbouring feelings for you

But I always end up feeling blue

I cant sat the words,or sing like the birds

I wish you loved me too


Soothing smiles

From a baby or child

Makes it easy to be kind


A better destiny

A hint of jealousy

They became the enemy

I wanna write a melody

Be in control mentally



No comments:

Post a Comment