Monday 11 July 2022

I want to stand like a tower

 I want to stand like a tower

I want to grow like a flower

I want to join the choir

I want to burn like fire


I want to Inspire

Someone that you can admire

Help out a crier


Within me

I'm a pink lady

An axolotl baby


Our wings


I can feel the Angels when I am with you

The sky and the ocean are the deepest blue


Light and spring 

I wake up singing my own hymn

The flowers are out

Its a new beginning


A smile 

A dream

Lot's of ice cream!!!


A field of thoughts 

On my daily walk around New York City

Dreaming of the penthouse

Watching the sunlight bounce

Lying down on Central park

Buildings lit up after dark


Poetry of the silent sky

Planes are flying by

There is darkness,but there is starlight

I trust in Christ


An entire galaxy

When I see your face

Your my fantasy

I wanna put you in a gallery

I can hear you

Can you hear me?

I hope you don't think I am scar ugly


I want to wrap my heart around you

So happy I found you


Glittering caves

Beautiful bays 

Building waves

So many paths unpaved


Shimmering carpets

Beautiful markets


Far far away

It feels far far away 

A way out of this anxiety

Tell me Im safe


Believe me


He makes me cry

I want to put my head under a pillow and die

I'm stuck in a nest and I cannot fly

And its raining and I cant keep dry


Is someone gonna attack me?

I cannot hide

Is my fate in the hands of a non sleeping spy?

I can feel myself falling behind

People are getting married and having children,careers


Your lips are like lightning 

I just wanna keep writing


Your hands feel so good

I get a rush of blood

Please,please stay in my bed

I was so dead


No comments:

Post a Comment