Monday 11 July 2022

A catchy song

 A catchy song

Can really solve any problem

In that moment,you belong

In that moment,you feel young


The embers still glow

You can still put on a show


Glistening beach

Im wearing my shades

Mum says we can have a ice cream

If we behave!


My Mother

My Angel,my guide,my friend'-Anon


'Thou spirit of Australia

That redeems from utter failure'-Barron Field


'Sunburnt faces

Camping places'-James Lister Cuthbertson


Possum land?

I wanna go to blossom land

To popland

Brave man

Tasmanian


The Australian shore

Waters so pure

They even have pink beaches

No need for war


The ideal garden

The heavenly arch

An apple tree

A strawberry bush

We can make tarts


It fills our hearts when the summer starts


The bully effect

I was so upset

But now with my writing

I feel so blessed

It feels good to express

Im not the same as the rest


You are the source of my thoughts

I want us to go to New York

And just walk around the city

Have a little shimmy


The spirits need

The spirits seed


'Her hair swung in waves

As she shimmied down the catwalk'


Nature,knowledge,bliss

The thrill of your kiss


The glamour and the glitz

Chocolate made by the Swiss


'A blessed place,a heavenly place

Is our fireside'-Anon


Beautiful rosebud

Luscious youth


'The kiss of the sea on the sand'-May Kidson


No comments:

Post a Comment