Monday 11 July 2022

Grammar and attraction

 Grammar and attraction 

I loved English class at school

I wanted someting to happen

I felt like such a fool

I wanted to feel cool,like a precious jewel


'This new poet on his new hill'-Ciaran Hodgers


Where pianos twinkle

There it is sitting in the room

Waiting for someone to play a tune


A little Mozart and chop sticks

Some Coldplay or Little Mix


Everytime I sit

I pray I will write a hit

I pray for magic

That the words and notes connect

Everything will be perfect


Future melody

Is it sung up in the trees?

Or carried on a breeze?

I need to plant some seeds


The Sun

Orange of a aura

Simple magic

I completely adore ya


I want more


'Seeing God in a chicken nugget'-Ciaran Hodgers


'Poems profit only when they are honest'-Ciaran Hodgers


'Rhyme of my life'-George Melling


Trying to make sense of this world


Heaven sent a hymn

And the beginning

Then he sent you,

Singing

Everytime my phone pings

Its like you are,my everything


'Keep smiling 

Keep caring

Keep gardening and keep daring'-George Melling


My pretty bird

Have you heard?

Ive put seeds down in the garden

Waiting for a purple martin

Or take a picture of a squirrel

Have a little scribble


'I heard his words falling like blanket snow,

Not melting,but building up'-Lila Joseph


A powerful hue in the sky

So beautiful I want to fly

Can you fulfil my desire?


'The look of you brightens my day

Then I would say this ,which is true

With all of my heart,I love you'-Andrew Pitcher



No comments:

Post a Comment