Monday 11 July 2022

Holiday

Holiday

Beautiful and peaceful

Finding some smooth glass


The sun is a smile

The heart of a child

Travelling across the many miles


'Watching over us from above

Embracing us with warmth and love'-Anon


Dont let your words of affection go unsaid


A good cry

A good try


Keep on being a good heart

Ill buy you a strawberry tart


Writing group

'Green shoots are bursting through the ground'


Art and God


College 


Lost in the frost

Hiding in the long grass


When I got my exam results 

It felt like all the doors were shut

All my dreams were completely crushed

Like I got lost in the frost,

And out of luck


I joined the wrong college

Didny have the right knowledge

Dreaming of comets!!


I wanted to hide in the long grass

I had a car but no cash

I stood alone in the canteen

Worrying about the clothes I was wearing


I looked around for acceptance

I hadnt reached perfection

Looking for ways to connect us

Making a special effect


So I went to the deli

Ate confectionary 

I went to the library

In search of a berry


I wanted to find my baby

Someone that could amaze me

Hold my hand,pick me up in a car

Watch the stars

Buy me flowers,kiss me in showers

Saying these three words

That I have answered your prayers 


Take time to admire beauty and nuture imagination


'Look out for buds,and soft,green shoots'-Iris Hesseldon


'Who,being loved,is poor'?-Oscar Wilde


'A grandmothers love is an irreplaceable 

Foundation for happy memories'-Anon


A relationship of love?


My healing balm

A gentle squeezing of my hand

Maybe one day Ill be wearing a Wedding band

On a tropical island 


Work and my watch

The till of fill shift,tick tock

Dreaming of a coffee at Starbucks

A holiday,a gentle touch


Fashion Show Title 

'When threads come together'


A plus-size model?

I have a wobble

Fill up my waterbottle


Be a festive candle your self

Add to the light!!


'Know you what it is to be a child?

He asked

'It is to be something very different to the man of today...

It is to believe in love,to believe in loveliness,

To believe in belief,it is to be so little that the

Elves can reach to whisper in your ear'-Anon


Touch of love

Heavens above

Growing buds

Growing up

Washing up suds


Making anything out of wood

Like a tree house all snug


You held me so tight 

A wondeful night

Its like I found you with a search light

In the countrywide


Listening for laughter

Looking for a crafter

Longing for a natter


COVID

The anxiety will pass

I pray to God in class

I hate wearing a mask

How long will it last?


A living name

A living flame


'My precious zone'-Anon


Pebbles were my friend aged 10

I collected them on the beach

With red rosy cheeks!


Lets meet everywhere

Lets meet in paradise 

Roll the dice

My naughty slice


The fable ended there




No comments:

Post a Comment