Monday 11 July 2022

At last,at last

 At last,at last

Requited love

He loves me back!

I am enough


I didnt think I would have 

So much luck

It feels right in my gut


Love,sweetness,goodness

Life's little wonders

Let's drink to a hot summer!


'What will survive of us is love'-Philip Larkin


Jealousy founded in vanity

I lost my sanity

Lost my faith in humanity

Staring up at the milkyway galaxy


In bed with bright eyes

Facing each other

Dont tell me any lies

You are my lover


Erotic flame

I didnt even know his name


'The beautiful,the tender,the kind'-Edna St Vincent Milley


I hate myself and you just dont help

Im standing in a changing room and 

I cant fasten this belt


Going back to him isnt a good idea

Going back to him isnt the truth

I remember all the fear

The ignorance of youth 


To watch a flower grow

To watch a star aglow


Think of me 

As a strawberry tree

Giving you hearts,sweetly

A drink of Chablis 

Just being there,

Quietly


Dipping my feet in the sea,

Serenity

I want you to feel perfect,hourly


Summers

Breadsticks and houmous

Getting out our stomachs!

Eating salads

Listening for a berin ballad

Or paper and a palette

I dont want a palace or Dallas


I want oakwood

I want true love

I just want to be understood


The seaside,full of fresh air

Going into the sea,if you dare

Sitting in a deckchair

Listenning to the music of the funfair


In reach,little one

It's a long walk to the sea

In reach,little one

It will set you free




No comments:

Post a Comment