Monday 11 July 2022

Across the bay

 'Across the bay

like pearls glisten in a necklace'-Navaneel Kar


Endless longing,talking and exploring


You are out with your friends

Everyday I see you my love deepens

If you found another girl

The floor would be covered in pearls


'The sun and the moon always,

Looking for each other'-Navaneel Kar


'To hold your hand for the rest of my life'-Sharma Arch-ana Devidayal


A night embracing 

A night of facing each other

My only lover

Lot's to discover

Us too against the world

To be danced and twirled


'Seeped into my senses'-Navaneel Kar


The peaceful ocean

The perfect boatman

Taking my coat and pouring the wine

Under the starlight

Under the star signs


Unpredictable road


A voice in my head since I was 21 years old

I lost my keys,got stuck out in the cold

The lies they told


Sunday bliss

Two burning hearts

Climbing the charts


'I had a dream

Everything was delightful'-Clarence Walsh


Many colours in the world

Many hairstyles,straight or curled

Boy or girl


Such a happy soul

Licking the bowl

Then scoring goal!!


Simply surviving

Think about pricing

Watch the sun rising

Baking cakes with icing

Don't ever stop trying


Now,I see the promise of tomorrow

Do you follow?


'Giving a glittering effect on everything'-Ann Mary Thomas


'Love,the healer

Love the believer'-Ashima Syal


Peaceful as a dove

I know I have enough

White satin gloves


I want you forever in my world

Every page that I turn

Every fire that does burn

Every lesson that I learn


'The crying flower

The suffering flower'-Gayatri Jha


Angelic,sympathetic


The twinkle in your eyes

When you say her name


Your words,I treasure

Your touch,I crave


The ring of forever 

I twirl it round and round

Can your hear my heart pound?

Let's kiss at the playground


Eyes warm pools of affection

I wanna be under your protection


'Anytime you are next to me,I'm as close to heaven

As I can be'-Anon


See the love in my heart

Its all yours

It always was


A trap set by a demon

Makes me feel like I'm not a free man

Every season


You are a living star


Your soft hair 

The soft sunrise

As long as your there

We can share the skies


'I dont want my loneliness to increase'-Anon


I wanna find a geologist!!


'Decided to live her life cautionary'-Anon


Everyday with you


I love that face!

A calm blue surface

Call it a full body service!

Visual

A couple of Mountain wildflowers 

Underneath the moon


'Forever trees'-William Graham


'Dripping its buttery light'-William Graham


Blessed caresses 

Away with your stresses 

Designer dresses!


The weather and being together


Idea perfume called 'Memory'


The disco swim

Joyous notes

Swimming pool floats!!


Let me tell you how the world becomes better

Everyone starts writing love letters

Someone endeavours to help the third world


Children

You are so much more

So much smores!


Uraine

I wanna open all the doors

I wanna stop all the wars


Being human

But Im also bloomin


'I want you to discover a kind of paradise in my eyes'-Iain Thomas


Your smile was the beginning





No comments:

Post a Comment