Monday 11 July 2022

I am the instrument

 I am the instrument


A pilgrim of the everlasting truth


The warmth of sunrise

Velvety

Dreamy star in the sky

When will I meet my guy?

I wait and I cry

Alone and I want to fly


Twirl of a dance

Getting lost in a trance


'To walk and talk with you

It's so damn beautiful'-David C.Victer


Missing you already

I gonna write a medley

Being away from you feels deadly


To the moon

To the sand dune

Dancing to party tunes

Putting up the volume


Dramatic skies

Pink and purple


Dont say goodbye

What about you and I?

And the starlit sky?


In a heartbeat

I will be there


i wanna put your name up in bunting

I think you are the real thing


I wanna wake up singing

Dont ever stop me dreaming


A spoonful of coco

To heal my sorrow

To sing solo


COVID


Before the world shut

We could get our hair cut

We could go on holiday without being stuck


We wouldn't need to coverup

We wouldn't need sanitiser

We wouldn't need to hang fire


'Love and hugs forever'-Stephen W,Atkinson


The spirit of exercise 

I shouldn't of eaten those fries

or pies!

I need to de-gluttonise 


Ripple in the air

I saw you standing there


Call it poetry 

For my home country

And astromony 

And diplomacy


Superflower

Like a New York tower


Poetry,do you notice me?


'Ten thousand bluebells breathe'-I.M.Miller




No comments:

Post a Comment