Monday 11 July 2022

Scented home

Scented home

Cosy and warm

Decorated with candles

And swaroski crystals


'Green leaves of spring

Song of birds returning'-Linda Mary Price


Cried and died within

The day I was kepted in

Some call it the luney bin

I call it,needing someone to listen


Passion for adventure and sensation

Filling me with inspiration

Setting off my imagination

Looking at you in adoration


Your love and your care

I want to breath the same air

Play with your hair


Mum and More (Thankyou Mum)


For picking me up when I fell to the floor

For giving me a plaster when I hurt my toe


For taking me to the seashore

For taking me to the park on the see-saw

For taking me to the circus show


For playing with me with some play-doh

For blowing up balloons and bubbles

For giving me lots of cuddles

Letting me stamp in puddles!!!


Beauty in someone that continues

The strength is within you

The Angels will hear you

Whatever you have been through


The Cosmos


Sweet ice cream

Cherubim


Two angelic faces

Smiling at each other

Walking along the beach with

Their father and their mother

Walking in sandals,

You can feel the hot rubber

When the heat hits you,

Chewing chubba hubba

Put on your sunscreen so you

Dont go a pink colour


Positive good health

And a little elf

That is my wealth


Looking at the sea

Melting into serenity

The sky is heavenly

I found you accidentally

Can we stay like this for centuries?

A beautiful reverie



No comments:

Post a Comment