Monday 11 July 2022

My Angels,my treasures,my forevers

 My Angels,my treasures,my forevers

So loving and clever


The dreams of kids

As soon as you open your eyelids


I will help you use your wings

Whatever trouble life brings


Bouncing breasts-wanna hear the rest?!!!


Friends of the Earth

I call you

The ice caps are melting

The fuels are getting low

Why are we not,protecting?

I really do not know


Plastic bags on the beach

The government give their speech

Being kind to the planet is what we must teach


Re-cycling and tidying 

Everybody will win


Love at your side

Spark and flame


'The most beautiful way to life is love,

Which is directed to us by someone

Sitting above'-Madeeha Bakali


Sweetheart of the sun

It's time to have some fun

You can be old,you can be young

Take off those layers,

You onion!!


Im looking up

Heaven's zone,glittering

All Im doing is sitting

The sun is hitting my face

I have sun cream so it is safe

Just like the waves,

People are clasped together in a embrace

Sometimes you have to wait


For so many years she was alone

Then she met someone

Made sweet moan

His hands felt like home

Melted butter on sweetcorn

His body in great form


'The harp of all my melodies'-Aura Binds


If I must whisper 

And keep this a secret

As long as you kiss me

As long as we meet up


The ocean goes in and out

And you carry on


New York Prayer


To dream,to dare

Locals running up and down the esculaters 

Bloomingdales lipstick  

Dreaming of a chart hit

Trying on a prom dress

Listenning to Madonna express


Two hot dogs from the hot dog stand

Manhattan island

Watching a broadway show

Watching Italians spin pizza dough!!


Sitting in starbucks drinking coffee

Wondering should I look like Dolly?


Shopping on 5th Avenue

Taking photos,sky is blue

Art galleries,

Should be counting calories?

Yellow taxis

Kissing on the back seat



No comments:

Post a Comment