Saturday 19 March 2022

Please God

 Please God help me to grow

To glow,to show


Transformed me into a dove

You will always be my love,my above

A warm drink in my mug

Running through my blood

A house of wood

Your heart is so good

I would build you a castle in the hills if I could


Ancient roads and buildings

History and the killings

The air is quite chilling in Edinburgh

But the hills could'nt be any fairer


There is

There is only love

A redrose bud

Spring water,you hold your hands out to catch


Hearts on earth

We are hearts on earth

A spiritual re-birth


There's alot of searching and unpacking to do

When you look for love

But when you find it

Make sure you hold on

To the rays of the sun


Wounds are tended

Wounds are mended


Can you be my tenderness and warmth?

Outside here feels very cold

I wanna feel your heart and your hold


You are a 'visual delight'

The moon at night 

The lamp at night

The sun at light


You are my

Velvet of the solar system

On a clear night,the stars shine

You can't miss them

Your lips,I just wanna kiss them!

Your desires,I just wanna fulfil them!

Your worries,hopes I just wanna free them!


Sexual banter

A great dancer

My plane lander

My ocean liner


Connected on many levels

He is so special

I have found a pebble


Rainbows and lighthouses 

Rainbows and windmills

Rainbows and kites

I go to the coast

I love them the most


I wished

I dreamed,and I stared

But he never cared


My creation

My destination

The admiration

The decoration


The Lake and you (Loch Ness)

The sky blue

The love true

A romantic view


Laying here in a hotel room

Like a dream of the moon


Night time conversation

Better than my imagination

When we touch its spiritualization


'We touched

Sparks flew from our bodies

Like an autumn bonfire to the stars'-James Thomas Fletcher



No comments:

Post a Comment