Saturday 19 March 2022

The beauty lies

 The beauty lies,in the discovery

Someone like you,looking at me

I wanna be with you for centuries

Thankyou for everything you amaze me


Voice of song

I loved your music all along

Singing from the top of my lungs


You are my soul,my life,my all

I just want to be loyal

Lets kiss against the wall

Keep each other warm


The gentle path

The one where you laugh

Lets take a bath

Like witchcraft


My pure flower

You are very magical


You got me falling

You got me calling you

When we are together

We have the strongest glue


I am your fool

I am your jewel

The sky and the sea are blue

I love you,like purple hue


In a pretty city

When you are with me

And when you kiss me

It's like a mystery


The hills are misty

When we are apart

Hand on my heart

My other half


On Valentines day

I'll make a rhyme today

When you smile,baby


Crying for you

The sunrise of you

You open your eyes

And theres big butterflies


Do you dream too?

At the seaview 

Lookinf for something exciting and new?

Thrilling and cool?


The Beach Ideal


When love is felt sincerely and keenly


Childrens book idea 'The Wish Book'


New Life


She lay there on a beach

Juices of a peach

Dont you wish that you could teach on the moon?

Dip your toes in May and June?


Drinking cocktails,collecting seashells

Having a lovely afternoon

Smiling on a bus trip

Watching dolphins do a flip

Eating ice cream,making a wishlist


I wanna fly away

I wanna be brave

I dont want to be afraid of the wave


Hold my loves hand down the secret path

Sitting in a jacuzzi bath

Not worrying if we are short staffed


Dressing up for dinner

Wine from a villa

Talking lying down on a big pillow


Watching the sunset on our long trek

My hero



No comments:

Post a Comment