Saturday 19 March 2022

Tanka Flower

 Tanka Flower


I watch the blossoms fall from the tree

I can hear a sound of melody


Flowers make the soul happy

I pick a flower for my nanny


In the Lords greatest hour

He created the flower

If I was an insect I would

Fly to the top of the tower


In the Lords greatest hour

He created the flower

If you dont have a Valentine

I still want you to feel empowered


One day,a flower will grow

And you wont feel so low

When it rains

There will be a rainbow


Being with him is all that matters

But who wouldnt say no

To a bunch of flowers!!


My Valentine


I prayed for a sign

That I would make the climb

Then you came into my life

With magic and shine

I could see that you were kind


I could see the stars all bright 

The day I met you

We kissed out of sight!


Let's go out and dine

I look at you,our eyes align

And I just sit and pine

It's a special time


You are totally on my mind

My little find

I wanna be romantic

Pour out my love like magic

Give you a flower

Share a shower

Be orgasmic


I wanna hold hands and

Make future plans

I wanna slow dance

Smile at each other when its silent


You set my world alight

My dress is pure white

The sky is unclouded

This love is undoubted 

The stars are so bright


My rightful path

You make me laugh

You rescued me on a wateraft

Just when I felt like an outcast


The lighthouse of my soul

A big fruit bowl

You make me whole


Forevermore,my kiss

Forevermore,my bliss


Everyday I dream

Of a healing

Of a feeling


'All poems created are a gift from heaven-

Thankyou God'-Anon




No comments:

Post a Comment