Saturday 19 March 2022

Soaking in a song

Soaking in a song

Solving a problem

I knew you all along before I met you

It feels good to belong

Alive and young

I just want to protect you


Satsuma region

The orange globe (the sun)

Watching in a towelling robe


Moon viewing 

Looks like someone's been brewing

The stars are watching what we are doing


Make me laugh

Make me smile

Make me twirl,just like the world


Towering waves

Flooding caves

Countless saves

These people are so brave


The torch I still hold

Even though you are cold

I want my writing to be bold


Lying next to you

Restful and serene

Like a dream


Cocky,confident and cute!!


Strong and decent

A lot of agreement!!


Bonfire Night


'Sparkle,dazzle,oohs and aahs'-David Essex


'I dance sensually with the flowers'-Mickey


The natural things

Flowers and birds wings

Emperor penguins

Listen to the hummingbird sing


Rainbow of hope

Keeping us afloat

Makes me wonder,shall I elope?


Im looking at you 

Burning like the sun

I wanna be your woman


Childrens book idea 'Fudge story'

Childrens book idea 'Riggle giggle'


'A process in the weather of the heart'-Dylan Thomas


'The sea swirling blue and white'-Ogden Nash


Roselight 

Sunny level


I wanna be a sanegirl

I wanna be an Angel


Keep me in your heart,remember

Keep me in your heart,centre

Keep me in your heart,together


Do I sit here at home and simply weep?

They made me feel so so weak

Will I ever feel complete?



No comments:

Post a Comment