Monday 31 January 2022

In my heart

In my heart

In your heart


'You kiss my wounds and patch up

My scars with silence'-Christina Strigas


'The kind of sex that puts us both on fire'-Christina Strigas


Here's waking you up to I love you

Every morning

I promise you


I am yours

The lust The desire


'Your love it fucking created me'-Christina Strigas


'Honest eyes that love me'-Christina Strigas


A available fable


Burning and yearning for you


Your sunny ray of modern love


Feels like freezing water

When you walk past


Fondness and admiration

Let's have a celebration


Simple communication


'Sensual art with your fingers as

Brush strokes on my body'-Christina Strigas


'The same road,thinking of you'-Christina Strigas


'You can caress my hair and my soul at the same time'-Christina Strigas


Just a day of mess


Your woman

Your bosom


Schizophrenia 

Searching for a way out of my mind


Can we have another night?


Can we have another night?

When the moon is beaming bright

Or can we have another day?

Exactly like this one?


Can we have another kiss?

Hold my face,make my heart miss?

Give ourselves to each other

Like star-crossed lovers


Can we have another night?

In your arms in firelight

Can we have another day?

When no one else is in the way?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment