Monday 31 January 2022

He displayed himself

 He displayed himself erect

She could feel herself getting wet!


She was looking for 

Love,joy,support

To be in his thoughts


Pain is real

The generous smile


To sunbathe and dance

Crazily,lazily


'Wave and mist and dream'-Alun Lewis


You wondered if the words were true

You wondered would he lie to you

The words I love you

Can heal you

Can wheel you if you have broken down

They can make you smile

They can make you dance,

Dance around


Angelic sound


In my prayers

A warm prayer

It's nice when people care


The wisdom of the heart


Charlie bear


Pure intentions


Dewdrop sweet flowers


Summer


I always wanna be slimmer and younger

Thinking maybe I should be a runner

Be the perfect woman

But then the ice cream os no offer!

I am a greedy motherfucker!

Diets just seem to make you suffer

I wanna be the best lover


Summer roses

Holiday poses


I cant wait to get to the beach

Walking in the sea with barefeet

A nice bottle of wine

Meeting someone that is kind


Watching the sunset

I dont want to go home yet

The blue sky

A kite to fly

Jumping in a pool

Listening to the same tune



No comments:

Post a Comment