Monday 31 January 2022

A place of connection

 A place of connection

In those eyes,I see

Such strength is born

Waiting for your glow


My will to dream

A magic island


Beautiful Seasons


Winter


When your cheeks are a little pinker 

When will we meet

'The Red Robin Singers'?

I want to be a bell ringer

Hot mulled wine,lot's of presents to find

A Christmas dinner


If it snows,we can see Pantomine shows

What I really want is to buy some warm clothes!

Maybe some slippers

Something that glitters

Tree lights that flicker

Wool for the knitters


Hats,scarfs,and gloves

Two turtle groves

Looking for Santa up above

Sitting by the fire

Sipping hot chocolate 

Listening to a church choir 

Mince pies,greedy eyes

Lot's of hungary spies!!


Spring 


I love cherry blossom trees

And going on the swing

I love daffodils and I like to sing

I love to watch butterflies

And I wish I had wings

The lighter days begin


I like hot cross buns

And days that are sunny

Listenning to the birds and 

Chocolate honey


I love seeing rabbits hop around

Making daisy-chains with little 

Daisies I have found


Chocolate Easter eggs

Putting out the washing 

With wooden dolly pegs

Pancake day,Fish on good Friday

Cleaning season

The smell of freedom

Buying ice cream from the Robinsons ice cream van

Iced lollies and sweetie bags 


Going for walks on the park with your sweetheart 

Valentines day,kisses and sway 


'Dreams in your eyes'-Adrain Henri


'Secret passages in the park'-Adrain Henri


'Light spilf like paint through the leaves'-Adrain Henri


The neon landscape


Alien muse

Unfinished 


Things that are special in the world



No comments:

Post a Comment