Monday 31 January 2022

You are strong

 'You are strong.....when you take your grief 

And teach it to smile

You are alive......when tomorrows hope means

More to you then yesterdays mistake'-Anon


My beautiful dream is to do amazing things


Holidays 

The warm sun and the calm moon


Silently 

I look at you breathe,

Forever and faithfully


The first time I saw him

A poem


'Light breeze in the fine grass'-Vikram Seth


'Lost in a world of dust and spray

We turn,we learn,we twist,we pray

For word or tune,or touch or ray'-Vikram Seth


What can I give the world?


Another jar?

Another star?


'Behind each star a small dream'-Anne He Wynne


George 

The ever beaming child


A failure in the eyes of society ,the answer?

Pretty songs and sunshine


You make me cum like no other

You are my best lover

If you went with another

I would really suffer

Like I was in the gutter


Stars,a source of strength and light


Daisies


'At evening when I go to bed

I see the stars shine overhead

They are the little daisies white

That dot the meadow of the night'-Frank Dempster Sherman


Verses of velvet


I want to flicker and burn

I think it's my turn

I wanna teach and I wanna learn

My heart yearns


A career in music?

Nothing in the whole wide world

So richly would reward me


Sweet the harp

Reach my heart

You and I can make a spark

And make our mark


My lonely days

My lonely ways

Hoping they are yesterdays




No comments:

Post a Comment