Monday 31 January 2022

Going round and round

 Going round and round in circles

On a sea of blue and purple

I have had a worldful of your lies

When you go with other women

Do you hear my cries?


Cause everyday with you feels like a sunrise

Shall we hold hands

Shall we just kiss

I am yours for life


I just want to remember 

Please God,I want to be a story teller

I want to be a helper

Protect everyone from the weather

The world to stay in love forever


How can I write without memory?

Is he going to use venom?

Its not easy

No-one will believe  me

Just let me go freely


Childhood


A piano talking to me

I had hopscotching dreams


A piano sonata

A ripe banana

A box of sultuna's 


A little playing out 'drama'

Hoping the sun will stay

For the flowers and the charmer


To be paid to write 

To be told you are starbright

To win the fight

Be with someone all night

To smile and to excite

Get hold of the mic!


I pray for music in my ear


Sunday afternoon

Sleeping in my room

Dreaming of a tune

Written on the moon


Im filling up balloons

Ill be flying soon

I dont need a broom

Or a Egyptian tomb


I just feel alone

I want to move on

The battles

The problems 

I just need a song




No comments:

Post a Comment