Monday 31 January 2022

Sometimes


'Sometimes I cant find the words

That fill my messy head'-Lucy Peterson


Inspire Youth Zone

Loving inspiration

Life with a song


I dream of

Contentment,not resentment 

Some people hate you for fulfilling your potential

Just because I fell in love with pencil

I think writing is so so very special


Kaliedoscope with glee

Colour and shapes just for me


The heart

A beautiful thing

Thumping 


Gentleness and togetherness

Tenderness is key

Generous and adventurous with me


How do I deal with it?

How do I heal with the memory?

Every flashback

Being attacked 

Now Im fat

And Im in a cul-de-sac

Trapped

With a voice

I have no choice

I dont even know its source

It's an evil force


Shooting stars

A trip to Mars

Sweetie jars

Flowers in my arms

Your soft palms


'The moon 

A perfect light'-Steven Herrick


Wishful

Warm tropical waters


I can read

I can dream


Kissing on a blanket

Your lips work their magic


Us at Christmas


I feel so lucky

Like a bag full of goodies

Santa Claus

The fire glows

I'll leave you a chocolate chip cookie!


When I think about you

I smile,I song,I cant believe its true

I wanna go up the hill

And share this view

The skys all blue

I had no clue,I would meet you

Everything feels beautiful


When I hold your hand

You are my treasure island

Every song I have sang

Every dance,watching every band

It's you,I understand

It's you that God always planned


Carol service

Church worship

Like Angel's singing

A little perk up



No comments:

Post a Comment