Monday 31 January 2022

Autumn

 Autumn


The nights are getting darker

Looking for a spark

The leaves are falling from the trees

But there's always conkers!!


Trick or treating 

Switching up the heating 

Comfort eating

English crumpets

Fancy coffee's

And then there's Bonfire night

Fireworks such pretty lights


Hot chips in the cold

A warm hand to kiss and hold

Sat round the fire,just us smilers 

So,the count down to Christmas begins again

And New Years Eve,Big Ben


What do you want for Christmas?

A big spend!

Actually just family and friends


With my friend,daylight


'It's just a bend,not the end'-Anon


This bliss

This love embrace


I cant stop looking at your face

My heart is beating at a fast pace

I wish I had my own place

Instead of always packing a case

I just want a taste


Perfection,

Contentment


Verse of Serenity


'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

The courage to change the things I can,

And the wisdom to know the difference'-Rainhold Niebuhr


Ice cream

'Make it tall,make it colourful

Joyous as a rainbow,and as wonderful'-Chand Mahtani


The love we lit

I wanna jump and skip

I wont ever quit

I will song some Whit!

You make me feel better

When I am sick


In the land of books

I find serenity


Peace and creativity 

I want to be a writer

Have people listen to me

Being a dreamer

Having an epiphany


Inviting you in

I am letting you in

If you break my heart 

How will I sing?

You are my king

You are my wing


The music of love

I listen to my headphones,snug


Inspire Youth Zone

My simple piece of art


'A vision flame'-Walter De La Mare


'Music can sweetly soothe,and not betray'-Anon


I need to see the rainbow above

I need to see a pure dove

Then I will feel love

After the flood



No comments:

Post a Comment