Monday 31 January 2022

Colour

 Colour


When colour comes together

It is a symbol of love

Like Gods rainbow above


But the world still spills blood

Even though we all want and need good


There's colour in picture books

There's colour in sweets and toys,

You want to touch


Children aren't born racist

There is love in their faces

We need to teach kindness

When we teach them the basics


Colouring in

Please stop the suffering

People are prejudice because of

The colour of their skin

We need lovin


Colour and kindness

Please dont be mindless

Don't let the hatred and violence define us


We all need love and poetic rhymers

We all need peace to find us

We dont want to be cryers

We want to be smilers!


I have really fallen

I feel nervous when I call him

I keep saying darling

To every customer I get!


It's the sex,the loving texts

I just want to protect you 

You are perfect

And I wepted and wepted before we met


Strength and power


The heart of a poet

I love him and I want him to know it!

His heart?

I want to glow it!

His face?

I want to draw it!

How many ways can I show it?


Bringing food,writing notes,making jokes

I can smile

I want to be with him all the time


Dream of life

Longing for aliveness

Watching Hollywood

Working,hoping for good


A lost me

In the vast sea

Overwhelmed by what has happened to me

Mental illness is not easy

I wish Angels would set me free


Searching the sky for summer

And lavender love


Sunset soul


Disneyland

Your constellation

Your animation


My heart together

In my lyrics


The arms of an Angel

Dont let us fade like a rainbow

Or be a lost fable

Let's be together in a stable

Or on top of a table!


The heat and the parties

Sun and all its glory

I love holidays

I love the stories


Stop and smell the flowers

Kiss in light showers

Help a child build Lego Towers

Imagine they have Shera's powers


Together in 

Our greatness and gratefulness

Maybe someone could paint us!


Fireflies doing a cosmic dance

I wonder will he give me a chance

How many wishes will he grant?


Our inner child sings

A soulful expression

It is a pure state

I want to feel treasured and safe


'I am magic,innocence,kindness and bliss

Spreading messages of truth that you cant miss'-Lalia Love


Good thoughts,good words,good deeds


Intelligence above

God is love


Life's troubles and burst bubbles

Life's hurdles and running in circles



No comments:

Post a Comment