Monday 31 January 2022

The End of the Lane

 The End of the Lane


Im stood at the gate,the locked gate

Looking for my mates

To the left ,there's a sweet shop round the corner

To the right,the park is down the road


The ice cream van was always stopping

But I had been told!

There was a boy across the road

It broke my heart when our house was sold


My auntie,uncle,and cousins lived a few doors away

I walked down for tea,a chat and a play!


It was a magical lane

Tree's of popcorn and streetlights made of candy cane

It was a family sized umbrella

Protecting us from the rain


A football game,mum shouting my name

Lisa Jane!

'Come inside this instant 

Tea is on the table!


My mum is an Angel

A secret

Im so grateful


My name,always


'A watercolour day'-S.A.Willis


Magical chords


The hope

The joy

The love

The Inspiration


Spirit and dream

A gentle dream

Watching some one on the balance beam


So I wont see you tonight

But I will think of you until light

The moon is always bright with you

The stars just make it right


Even if we fight 

You still excite

A spoon of delight 

Thank God for sight 


I wanna sing

I wanna see

I wanna bring some chemistry

I wanna feel you wanting me

Turning the key

I want us to be happy


No comments:

Post a Comment