Monday 31 January 2022

Spiritual sense

 Spiritual sense


'The supreme happiness of life

Is the conviction that we are loved'-Victor Hugo


'Hills as green as emeralds

Cover the countryside

Lakes as blue as sapphires

Are Irelands special pride'-Dennis McCathy


Let the sunshine in


'May the blessings of each day

Be the blessings you need most'-Anon


Eternal theme

Honestly 

Energitically


The only prayer

The fragrance of God


'We must not only give what we have

We must also give what we are'-Desire-Joseph Mercier


The End of the Lane


This isn't the end of the lane

We can start again

I need your magical support

To put paper to pen


Even if it rains

I always will celebrate your heart,your name

Even if I am in pain

You make me feel like I am sane


This isn't the end of the lane

We can try again

Hold hands across the table on a train

Light up the flame

Have a picture taken and put it in a frame

Share a kiss before boarding a plane


You will always reign

Your love is in my veins

You and me are basically the same


We are telepathic

We are magic

When I dont understand you always explain


You are my ink

You are my pink in the sky

A kite that can fly

An Angel in a choir

A spark,you do Inspire



No comments:

Post a Comment