Monday 31 January 2022

Do I have to sacrifice taste

 Do you have to sacrifice taste

To get a waist?


Im coughing ,but Im not ready for my coffin

Stay safe,get your jabs


Best friend at the end of the lane

I wanna play out but there is too much rain

I wanna go on the swing and watch out for a plane

But the paths are still wet

And its such a shame


Lastnight


I wanted to kiss til light

Til the sun came in the window

And stars were out of sight


Lastnight


We held hands in bed

You stroked my hair on my head

The sweet things you said


Lastnight


We had drinks and food

Your skin felt so good

Completely cured!!


'Imagination is the lamp of the mind'-Muhmad Rafi Malik


Dont lose you dream

And let it go down the stream


Your heart is sinking without true love

He will hold you up


Miracle of you

Exciting and new

Just us two


'An unbreakable orbit'-Violette Ardor


He's a warm spring day

A secluded bay

The month of May

I just want to stay


Sex sweat

I get so wet

I close my eyes as we connect

We talk to each other on the internet 

His lips are perfect

My upmost respect


Admiration of him

Faithful like devotion


A calming hand

Our hands clasp together

Kissing softly

We endeavour


I feel like a fragile bird 

I dont say a word

Hoping somebody cares



No comments:

Post a Comment