Monday 31 January 2022

Its so frustrating

 It's so frustrating 

I can't spend my life waiting 

For a diet to happen

I need my tummy to flatten

The weight loss wagon

But all I can think about is what to snack on!

God I need your help

I dont want gastric belt

I need more strength

To achieve 'True health'


I wanna bring the planets together

Wouldnt it be better?


We could travel to Mars

Sit on a star

No place too far


What could we show the aliens first?

The kindness of a nurse?

The love written about in verse?

Weddings,for better and for worse?

Spring water if they are dying of thirst?


What would they think of a sunset?

Birdsong and intellect

Could we take them on a Jumbo jet?

Pass them an newborn that is perfect?


Shall we teach them English?

Shall we teach them how to kiss?

To cook our national dish?

To run until the finish


'When we hold someones hand

We becomes the star of the land'-Aanchal Patidar


Everyone deserves to be loved


A cure,a destiny


'Your smile spreads

Warmth of a fire

Deep into my heart'-Reem H.Elhady


By a lantern or candle


Truth,love,art,beauty


Warm and alive

Emotionally strong


Magical guidence

Aura of protection


'The happiest person is the person

Who thinks the most interesting thoughts'-Timothy Dwight



No comments:

Post a Comment