Monday 31 January 2022

Christmas

 Christmas 

Walking around in winter gloves

Turtledoves


Aliveness

Forgiveness 

Christmas


Wishing for snow

And for some hot coco

Ho!Ho!Ho!


Christmas Eve?

I still believe

The day we give

The day we receive


I love you so much

I dont want to leave

I watch you breathe for a moment 

Afterall,I am a poet

I wanna be the closest


Who knew you would come in with the breeze

I wanna take you to the movies

Give you full access to my boobies!

Go overseas


Be likeable anyway


Sadly,your gone

And I dont know how to move on

Where did you get your heart from?

I wanna write you a song


You keep me strong

You right the wrong


We have so much fun

Join me under the hot hot sun

Watching over the ocean

Man and woman


Promising each other devotion

Giving each other emotion

Some water to float on

Laughing and joking

Using my tongue

You are every light I have hung


I wish you were keen

Like I was a dream

Lot's of ice cream

The perfect stream


I wish we could write a love scene

Find our own creative team

Watching the balance beam

Getting in some levi jeans

Getting all tough and lean

Making the car steam


Do you feel the same?

Shall we kiss in the rain?


I dont know how many times I came?!

A burning flame

A flying plane


I really hope

I will find my boat

I will laugh and joke

And climb the rope


Wishing to the stars

Singing la,la,la's 

Sending Christmas cards

Enjoying the sweetie jar


God,help me out

I dont want to doubt

To make the right choices

To calorie count


Be Mine


The key to my song

To express and belong

Feel tough and strong

Pretty and young


Thousands and millions of stars 

I love you the best by far

I wanna lie in your arms

On top of a car


You light me up

You fill my cup

Do you wanna fuck?

Your in luck!


Put on some music

Turn on the light

We can collide tonight


Nagaland -India


'Truth and right'-Lord Alfred Tennyson


'Blessing of the rain'-Kim Addinzio


No comments:

Post a Comment