Saturday 4 December 2021

Voices of yesterday

 Voices of yesterday

Stuck in my head

But Im happy with you in this bed

I dont feel dead

I havnt felt dead since we met


Keeping me afloat

My rescue boat

You covered me with your coat

And sung me a note!


We have spiritual truths


Shining on the beach

A juicy peach


I want to go

To the ocean,to a party with you

Everywhere with you


Im so emotional

Walking this tunnel


A whipped cream dreamer

And electric tongue


Its Christmas!

What are your wishes?

Just lot's of kisses

And excellent dishes!

We dont have to go to a city

The light in your eyes is just a pretty


And then

And then the sun came up

I smiled holding a coffee cup

Knowing that I have enough


Searches her dreams for the lucky sign


Write about romance

Sunny side up

Sweet peace


Hoping to find someone

The light in their eyes


'My life has turned to blue'-Maya Angelou


'This painter is now shedding tears'-Elizabeth Jennings


Europe

In love with Italy

Romance and history


So there is a God up there

Sitting in his chair

Listenning to prayer

Its in a robins stare

Its in the snowy glare

A bite of every layer


Different from them

They choose to go out

I choose the pen

And cadburys caramel (chocolate fountain)

A made up story to tell


Special soaps


Perfect stars

Heavenly step










No comments:

Post a Comment