Saturday 4 December 2021

Still looking for a dress

 Still looking for a dress

Hoping for 'the best'

If you want me

Ill be by the crest

Of the moon


My Favourite Things are

Dangly earrings

Kind humanbeings

Mystery and healings

An Angels wings


Christmas 

I can spot the elves

I smell woody smells

I can hear the bells


My inner critic

I have to be quick witted!

And give the perfect kisses

Someday Ill be a Mrs!


Shine today

And always come my way


Self-appreciation is healing

Happy to be breathing


Beach run

A hopeful rainbow


The women warriors

We will be victorious

The stories

The glories of us


A geniune friend just wants to see you winning


'Effort 

Appreciation

Thoughtfulness

Kindness

Honesty

Time

Love'-Jessie Clotton


'Those who dont know the value of loyalty 

Can never appreciate the cost of betrayal'-Jessie Clotton


'The orange wake'-W.SBraithwaite


'Tinkle of the rain'-W.S.Braithwaite


A yellowing garden

Keeping watch for a purple martin

Low levels of carbon


Good and lasting magic

William Shakespeare


A dream in their eyes

Happy tears they cry

I love Christmas day

I love Christmas night


I can see us there with the moon

Dancing cheek to cheek

Chancing,writing a tune


I have grateful moments

Like when its raining outside and Im in bed

Or just sat at the table being fed


Love is spirit 

Everytime you visit 

My heart,can you hear it?



No comments:

Post a Comment