Saturday 4 December 2021

I wanna be your wife

 I wanna be your wife

I wanna be your life


Hearts everywhere 

Meet my soul


The waters roar

A blissful writer


'Fall in love with the art of living'-Anon


Gravity of kindness

Being popular


Beautiful.Everything


Crying in the toilet 

Needing someone like a prayer


Dream of the beach

When God speaks


Holidays

That spiritual lift


Do not dim my shine

Pass me a glass of wine!


'A spiritual kiss can last forever'-Anon


Worth every breath


'The Impossible dream'-Jack Jones

The unreachable star


Be my hope

Be my treasure

Be my peace


Lavender clouds

The mystery of faith


Your trembling touch

Trembling at your touch


Im waiting

Start explaining 


'It rains and everything glistens'-Anon


'Soft pink satin light'-Anon


Branches of lilac

I miss touching you

I touch myself in the shower to the thought of you


The perfect moment and involvement 

A chocolate bar or a glass of wine?

No,its being with you

It's kissing you

Under the sea and the moon


What can we talk about?

Our dreams and our doubt

How nobody heard you shout

From the top of the Mountain


Covid is still in the news

Hospitals are dealing with ques

They say wear a mask if you choose

It's your life you could lose

Make sure you wash your hands

Make sure you watch where you stand



No comments:

Post a Comment