Saturday 4 December 2021

An epic meal

 An epic meal

Or a slim meal

It' s how you heal

Are these voices real?

It's just emptyness I feel

To God I kneel

Satan is on the steal


I just pray

For kindness and play

That 'the one' will stay around and 

I will be fully gowned


I wanna know the truth

Am I being used?

Is it me you chose?

Your kinda like my muse

I dont want the blues

I dont want to lose


I wanna know the truth

Is it me or is it my boobs?

Am I competing with some youth?

You dont undress me 

I feel confused


I wanna know the truth

Would you let me stay under your roof?

And make me soup?!


Did you see my heart?

Pounding from the start

Singing with the Larks

Dancing by the brightest stars


Did you see my heart?

Did you look deeper 

From the start?


Are you being unattainable?

Unreachable?

You do not answer my messages


Let me have porridge

Let me have knowledge 

Let me have courage


I want to find a face

Find a place

Find my waist 

A job I can ace


I want to find my wave

Explore a cave

And stay brave


Afraid of being alone

In a silent and empty home


'We made pure and beautiful love'-Anon


In search of a dove


A fountain of tears in a forever gaze


'Tears from both eyes'-Anon


See how they burn


'Write the truth for my soul'-Anon


'Within me the fire of a thousands lovers'-Anon


Remembering Ember Inn


I have a traveled heart

I want a traveled heart


Whole heart

Whole truth

Whole love



No comments:

Post a Comment