Saturday 4 December 2021

I knew there was something

 I knew there was something when I met you

So natural,it felt true

I wondered if you were just passing through

Like a rare book,I cherish you

I choose love

I choose you


I choose love


If it's raining I'll take the bus

Spend all I have in the telephone box

Pick you up some chocolate from the shop

Run you a bath with Radox


I will wash the pots and pair up your socks

You mean more to me than a million bucks

I love you so much


I want to find a beautiful frock

I want to have delicious locks

Put on a little make-up and 

Do a British bake off!


I dont need a huge rock

I need your love and kisses soft


Sympathetic magic

On his warm chest


The loneliness of singularity 


Little baby

Those big eyes gazing at me

Sat on my knee


Your smile makes me believe

I watch you breathe

Comfort you when you teeth

I wonder what you will be


Little baby

Your hair so soft and wavy

When I hear you coo I fall in love

A little gift flown in from God


You hold my hand

Im in a fairy land

When you first touched grass and sand


I want to  hear you laugh

Splash in a bubble bath

I want to show you the right path


Sympathetic magic

When someone really listens

And you get to kiss him

You dont ever want to miss him


When the snow glistens

You dont want to be in prison


I cant stand it

The World is so tragic

Just look at Titanic

The covid panic


I want to write a classic

Be photographic


Music and magic

'Time to get creative'


On his warm heart

I will take rest

You wouldnt believe me about the sex

I smile I am blessed



No comments:

Post a Comment