Saturday 4 December 2021

The finest scenery

 The finest scenery

Creativity


I walk with you


'A companion,the moon'-Anon


I need truth and strength


Our lantern

Are you a phantom?


The bringer and the singer


Enduring admiring love


Games


Is this the end?

Dont know how I will mend

Ive missed for another weekend

You made me feel like a flower on a stem

I never looked at any other men

My love,my friend

I just put paper to pen

I didnt expect to taste an venom


Shall we face this?

Can we save this?


I dont want to break up

But did you hook up?

Do you still want my love?


Let's take a shower

Touch hour after hour

You are the power

Would you climb a tower?

Pick me a flower?


It hurts everyday

That you stay away


Winter


The nights are drawing in

I hate taking out the bin!

Or fetching the kindling!

I wanna stay by the fire

With a hot drink and a live wire

Watching TV,Im often a cryer


Love water


Writing adventures


Their whole life ahead of them

I wish they could be happier 

They dont need to pretend

Life presents many barriers


For the frist time in my life

The lamp is turned on

I might be ready to write a song

Travel the pond

Have a sense that I belong

Smile despite Im not so young!

For the first time I have someone

Who I love to the bone


Choices 


You have a choice to make it count

Whether your learning to walk or climbing a Mount

Say goodbye to yesterdays ghosts

Have a drive up the coast

Enjoy your Sunday roast


Your glass can be half full or half empty

Life can be dull but it can also be confetti

You have a voice

You can choose to rejoice 


Everyday you can find enjoyment

Even if you are not in employment

Take a moment to watch the stars and their charms


Pick a flower from your garden

Have a glass of wine,a large one!


The red pill or the blue pill

You have a choice (The Matrix)



No comments:

Post a Comment