Saturday 4 December 2021

Change starts with you

 Change starts with you

I say this every  New Year


My heart is a beating bud

Everytime I see you


'The hope.The light.The warmth'-Anon


The thought of you

The sky goes from grey to blue

Just us two,

My honeydew


The Country Inn

Stars sparkling

I couldnt bare us parting

I keep on falling


Trinkets and dreams


'The magic jar'- Childrens book Idea


The city at night

The city with the sun's natural light

I love the city life

Homeless eyes beg for help


Passionate drumming at the Nativity

The Angels sing brilliantly

The audience smile like they are tasting honey


A lullaby,soothing gentle

All that hope and potential


Bavarian bliss! (cake)


Forever in harmony

Forever in certainty


Astronomy and comedy


Dreaming movies like 'The Goonies'


My waiting heart

Waiting for expression and attention


Soft music in the air

You can have me anywhere

My prayer


Im bleeding 

Your speeding away

Your leaving

Im not quite breathing 

Please stay


Im tearing,Im fearing my life without you

What will I do?


The moment the day that we touch

I love you I love you so much

You are so hot

I cant help but watch


I want to give you a massage

Leave a message,my knickers and bra's

I want to lick every inch

Our bodies entwined

Just dont think


I picture you out and I dont want to doubt

Am I the name,the person your heart shouts?


Heart wrenched

This isnt what I dreamt

I didnt sense us ending




No comments:

Post a Comment